We welcome article submissions to the magazine from anyone. The guidelines are as follows:
1. Must be of historical interest to the general public.
2. Must be related to a place, person or event.
3. Must be related to Queensland.
4. Length of article should be between 300 – 1000 words. Please do a word count for submission. Lengthy articles will be rejected.
5. Articles must include 3 – 5 images. Images are best at 300dpi resolution.
6. Articles must be emailed as a text or Word file.
You should be aware of:
- Currently there is no payment for articles, but we hope to pay in the future.
- There is no guarantee articles will be published.
- Upon email History Queensland the article you permit the magazine to publish.
- Articles may be edited to fit with the magazines requirements.
WHAT’S ON SUBMISSIONS
The magazine is quarterly. The approximate dates of publication are:
March, June, September and December.
Your information need to relate to that quarter in advance.
THINGS TO SEE AND DO
Submit a short 100 word text with image.