BRENNAN AND GERAGHTY’S STORE
This large grocery store was operated by one family from 1871 – 1972. The trust acquired the shop with contents which are displayed on the shelves. The interior is very intact and is typical of many all purpose stores that were once located throughout Queensland. Contents range from unsold stock from the 1890′s to 1920′s advertising material.
Location: 64 Lennox Street, Maryborough, Qld 4650 For more information.